There are a few kinds that can be kept in aquariums. They are:
- The specimen that has been caught in the wild.
- The ones that belong to a single species and have been born in captivity.
- Hybrids that belong to more than one species.
Live food needs to be introduced into the aquarium after ensuring that they have all the nutrients that your fish will need to remain healthy and grow properly. Insects and larvae are also available in many pet stores.
There are many categories of processed food. Fresh, frozen, freeze-dried, and canned are some of them. You will find vegetables and meats with minimal processing. Some fish that inhabit the aquarium will relish the bits of poultry, beef, and game meats, while you find the others enjoying bits of fresh vegetable matter.
When selecting frozen food, make sure that you select a varied and staple diet. Insect larvae, crustaceans, worms, and meats are some of the kinds of frozen food available in the market.
- Feed your aquarium fish only a few times a day.
- When feeding them, provide only that much food which they can consume in a minute or two.
- Insert a net and scoop out the food that they have not consumed.
- Experiment with different fish food available in the market.
Look after your little creatures in a nice way. They are dependent on you for their survival, so ensure that you pay utmost attention to them.